Tuesday, July 27, 2010

the story of our love and life

(you can pause background music at the bottom)





I do believe that $$ is the root to all evil and 9 out of 10 reasons why (regular) marriage fall apart and end up in divorce. I can't even front there have been times where hard times have lead to unnecessary arguments due to stress and worrying BUT one thing I can say for sure is that we don't base on relationship on the green, where we go, what we do, and what we buy each other. From the start we had an open mic when it came to, "I don't have money for that" or "sorry babe we can't afford to do that" and I'm not saying it's always easy to hear or take in but bottom line is, "We don't have to worry bout no money, to have us a real good time" and "We don't have to worry bout no groceries, we can fill up on love alone, If we ain't got enough for a movie, we can just sit at home Have a little role play baby, whatever turns you on" cause we're cool ;) I love this song so much and it truly makes me smile because that is just US and how we live our life, SIMPLE! So ladies listen up don't sweat your man because he can't take you to all the fancy place, as long as he does something like make dinner at home you should be happy, don't get mad when v-day comes around and all he can afford is a card... Don't let money rule your world or your relationship, have fun with each other, take a hike, it's FREE, cook together or like Anthony said do some role play! haha I just love me some Anthony Hamilton his music always speaks to me! Enjoy your day y'all with $$ or not! ;)
We can conquer the world

Anthony Hamilton - Cool ft. David Banner

9 love notes:

www.majormusthaves.com said...

Great post.

Jess said...

I agree with this a million times over. There is more to life than expensive things!

AngelLove said...

I Love This Song! Exactly how I want my relationship! Just live off love alone :-)

Weesha said...

this is such great advice, I never understand how some people care so much about their boyfs wallet. He doesn't need money to show his love, it's the little things that count the most.

liz said...

i definitely have to agree! money is the root of all evil, and i've been in those relationships where they only last because of that. thank god for compassion :)

Briana said...

This just made me smile a million times. If money is getting in the way of a relationship, then the relationship is built on all of the wrong things! Having each other should be all it needs to grow! Greaaaat song & post love!

Miss.Fortune said...

i LOVEEEE this song sooo much. it reminds us that yes money can be okay but when you love someone, really love someone. you will learn to get by with the love and support from your partner. "quit your worrying baby" ha..girrrll you got me jammin.

chelsea rebecca said...

i so agree with this!
times a billion!!!!
such a wonderful post.


p.s. don't worry no fish were eaten or harmed! HAHA.

sheiswinterwest said...

love, love, love this!!