Tuesday, July 20, 2010

a star is born

Day 24: The person that gave you your favorite memory. (Sunday Post)

Dear Exavier,

October 30, 2006 was the best day of my life and my very favorite memory, the day you came into this world and into my life. Words could never express or explain the joy that came over me when I held you in my arms for the first time. After 16 hours of labor seeing your tiny hands and feet made it worth every lousy second. You've changed my life in so many ways I couldn't even begin to explain to you but maybe one day I will. Just know that you are THE ONE thing I DID right and having you was the happiest moment of my life. You are my AIR, I love you so much baby boy. Thank you for being my sunshine everyday!

With all my love,
mommy

2 love notes:

Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth said...

best day ever i am pleased! your son is TOO adorable :)