Monday, July 12, 2010

schools out for summer!!

I'm officially on V.A.C.A.T.I.O.N!! Just in time, another day I think I may have lost my mind in that crazy place(office). So I'm off for an entire week, you know what that means....trips to the beach, naps in the middle of the day, long drives to no where, water parks, breakfast outdoors, sleeping in, outdoor sports, sites to see, night adventures, outdoor crafts, night swimming, cooking with the sun, picnics at sunset and most importantly MY BIRTHDAY!! (2 more days :))

People keep asking me... so where are you going.. are you kidding me, I live in So Cal, I don't have to go anywhere, I'm a drive a way from the beach, a bike or a hike. I also have a pool in my apartments and the sun is always all around me.. why would I have to fly anywhere... :)

6 love notes:

Monique said...

I loooooove living in So.Cal for that reason too! If you ever want to run to the beach let me know!! :)

justinee said...

i love all of those photos! and living in so cal!

JAY-J!™ NGUYEN said...

All of that in one week? Wow, you're quite the busy person. :]

RavynRae said...

That DEFINITELY sounds like my type of vacation. =)

sheiswinterwest said...

I'm jealous! happy Birthday Gorgeous! i haven't sent your sutff out yet =( but i will get on it!

Elizabeth said...

SO MUCH FUN! i also have a peace sign dangling from my rear-view mirror :)