Thursday, July 15, 2010

Read my Journal

Journal Prompt 17: Today you are going to illustrate a day. It can be today, it can be yesterday, it can be a significant event that you have had in your life :) Use pictures, labels, words, doodle, sketches, anything you want, to describe your day! (SATURDAY):


Journal Prompt 18: Music is one of my most favorite things ever!! It translates emotions that I can't even imagine putting into words. I love it. Today I want you to create a playlist of some kind. It can be your summer playlist, your July playlist, songs from your wedding day, or favorite songs of all time. (SUMMER JAMZ LIST):

Journal Prompt 19: Today I want you to create a "guide to your city." What are the must-see things that you would want a visitor to experience in your city. This can guide can be for your city, town, or state. (CALIFORNIA):

Journal Prompt 20: Here is the age old question, what is in your bag?? Today, you are going to write about the contents of YOUR bag, or illustrate it, or take a picture of it, whatever :

Journal Prompt 21: What is your most favorite quote? A quote that inspires you, or your mantra. Today is the day to share your inspiring words with your friends. (This one was really hard for me because I'm a quote queen as you all may already know, so I took one of my most current faves to share, "Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections".) :

Journal Prompt 22: Today I want to know what your favorite holiday is!! Teach me all about your favorite holiday and why it's your favorite. (HALLOWEEN. I've always LOVED Halloween and it's always been my favorite but once I was in labor Oct 30, 2006 it became ever so clear that it would have new meaning to me, I love it even more!!) :

4 love notes:

Jayka! said...

You did a great job!

JAY-J!™ NGUYEN said...

Cute. :]

Elizabeth said...

amazing job. this journal prompt is hot :)

Miss.Fortune said...

that is sooo dope! you did great..
oh and btw..i would love to meet you too =) whenever you come to vegas, let me know okay