Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Only Tuesday

So it's only Tuesday morning and I can't stop thinking about what the weekend has in store for me... here is the Friday to Tuesday weekend line up (Yes I'm fully aware that Monday and Tuesday is a week day but guess what I'm taking more vacation days!! haha)


FRDAY

It's party time once again, it's DeeDee's (my sister) birthday, we reserved VIP at her favorite club and rented two hotel suits next door to the club so it's an all nighter (morning) affair.. too bad I don't drink lol It's gonna too bad I'll be the only one who will remember everything the next day! :) Happy Birthday DeeDee Bear



SATURDAY

Off to play in the water another birthday celebration for my friend's son, so we are taking Ex and heading to the water park for sun much need sun and FUN!!! Water slides here I come!!



SUNDAY - MONDAY

VEGAS bound baby! Finally taking a real trip during my vacation time lol Every year the sister's and I take a trip to Vegas it's usually in July, August or October. This year August! So Sunday Aaron and I (still debating weather I should take Ex) will drive down to vegas for a much needed get away and lots of FUN! BETTER yet we will be stay next door to my BBFF JAYKA and her hubby Anthony as faith will have it she and her fam-bam and friends are headed to vegas that week as well YAY! I'm super excited and glad to be staying at the same hotel as her, I'm so ready for this! I wish are trip could be longer with my sisters and Jayka but duty calls and Aaron has to work Tuesday BLAHHH! But I'm STILL grateful to get this time!



TUESDAY

Since my boy works and works in Santa Monica, I plan on spending the entire day soaking up the sun on the beaches of Santa Monica, followed by dinner on the pier with my honey bun and side kick. What a wonderful way to end are mini HOLIDAY and weekend! ♥

Needless to say I'm super excited and can't wait to get started!

6 love notes:

Jayka! said...

girl I am so excited. sound like you're going to need that day in santa monica. i used to go there at least once a month during the summer (before i had bills) one of my favorite places to spoil myself, people watch, and EAT!

OH OH OH and I love visiting Greystone in Beverly Hills. Great place for a nice walk or sit in the gardens and read!!!

ps// VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

liz said...

how fun! you are so lucky. i wish i can take a vacation!

well, i wish you the best. take LOTS of pictures.

:)

Miss.Fortune said...

enjoy your vacation..maybe we can meet up when you get here =)

chelsea rebecca said...

HOW EXCITING!!!
you are going to have such a blast! and i can't wait to see the pictures!! haha.
xo

Alexandra said...

HAVE FUN IN VEGAS!!! I'm sure it will be a great time! (And that picture of the water park makes me a little jealous. Loovvee anything to do with sun and water)

sheiswinterwest said...

i'm sooooo jealous!!! enjoy yourself on this vacay. you deserve it!

live it up in vegas!