Friday, July 16, 2010

one more chance

Day 22: Someone you want to give a second chance to.

Dear Trust,
It's been a long time since the last time we talk, since the last time I gave you up for good, I put all I had in you and you let me down. I've struggled for so long to maintain a relationship based on you but it's hard when I don't believe you in you like I once did and really what's love without trust? Teach me, teach me to have you again. I want to learn how to put my heart in you and not be afraid of the what if's. I know I can't walk down the ale without you there and I can't have another child till we get to know each other again. The truth is I'm tried of battling with my mind everyday, I know if I gave you another chance I wouldn't have to... So I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm ready to give you a second chance, I'm ready to put my all into you, fully and whole heatedly but please don't let me down. This man deserves to have us both and without you we will never be strong enough, what do you say, let's give it a try?..

Willing,
lala

2 love notes:

Elizabeth said...

i like it!

cute photo.

JAY-J!™ NGUYEN said...

I know I need to give trust another trust... I'm bad at that. :/