Monday, July 12, 2010

a million miles away

Day 16: Someone that's not in your state/country. (Saturday Post)
AIRMAILL: Al Ain, United Arab Emirates

Dear Moni,
Girl I miss you, the office is just not the same without you, my life just isn't the same without you. You beautiful face and uplifting spirit. You should know you plant is still healthy and growing and greener then ever sitting on my desk, everyday I look at it and think of you. Exavier misses you, I keep pics around the house so he don't ever forget his Moni, he still says "Moni moved to Virgina" haha I haven't taught him about your move to Al Ain. I hope all is going well with you and that your are enjoying this adventure, I hope you are happy and healthy! I miss you so much and can't wait to see you when you get back to the states. I love you!

Always,
lala

1 love notes:

Elizabeth said...

too sweet, and exavier is so adorable! i just can't get enough of him!