Tuesday, July 06, 2010

life is good, let's blog about it

so as you can tell I'm super behind on posting :\ I'm going to try my best today and tomorrow to catch up and get photos loaded (I haven't even made my June 365 post yet, smh) oh well it well get done, I've been so busy with work, working out, and party planning. But all is well I'm so happy and full of life and I can't complain about not having the time to blog, I'm busy living it up ;) So beyond my 3 challenges to catch up on I also I have a ton of other things I want to blog about, like Queen's book and how it changed my life, my pursuit to total health and wellness, my birthday plans, Aaron's birthday party, the adventures of Exavier (photos), my JULY goals!! So I have lots to say it's just finding time to type them! ;) Bare with me! I hope everyone had a good forth and long weekend, for those who had it. Back to work huh.. blahh lol Thank you to everyone for all the thoughtful love and warm wishes for Aarons birthday we both really appreciated it! (He blushed heehee) Now on to the good stuff....

3 love notes:

jayka :) said...

guess what!?! i totally took a bike ride today !!!

Elizabeth said...

lovely photo. it seems your a busy bee. i can't wait to see all the photos!

JAY-J!™ NGUYEN said...

I love the new look, LaLa. :]