Friday, July 09, 2010

I draw the line here

I didn't forget about you Journal I hope you haven't forgotten about me.... UGH! I've been so busy but I finally sat down and went though all all the entries I missed, here is a huge dump! lol enjoy! ps. I LOVED doing this!!

Journal Prompt 9: Choose another person who is vert significant in your life right now. It can definitely be the same person that we wrote about on day 3, but I chose to do someone different. Anyway, this prompt is going to be all about those wonderful adjectives, and typography. Describe your special person with as many words as you can fit. For each word, try to use a different font or writing style. This is a great way to practice fun typography! {my Exavier}


Journal Prompt 10: This prompt is all about collections. What do you collect? If anything. Do you collect buttons, clothes, shoes, friends, parking tickets, whatever!! Illustrate your collections. This will be fun to look back on someday and see how your collections have grown or have moved on

Journal Prompt 11: Favorites, this is a page all about your faves!! We are going to list your favorites in each of these four categories: * TV shows * Music * Food * Splurges

Journal Prompt 12: All about trends. Whether you consider yourself "trendy" or not, I bet there are a few trends that you find yourself gravitating to. If not, you can create a page of trends that you think are lame too, it's up to you :)

Journal Prompt 13: Silly insecurities....we all have them unfortunately. Today I want you to document your insecurities, face them, write them down, reflect on them, and get them out of your system. Somewhere on your page I want you to write "BUT..." This will lead in to tomorrow's prompt :) This is definitely not a fun prompt but it's kind of necessary in order to move past them.

Journal Prompt 14: Ok, now that we have all of the yucky insecurities out of our system, I want us to completely focus ONLY on the things that make you the amazing person that you are. What are the qualities that you possess that make you so wonderful? Don't be shy and don't be modest either on this one :)

Journal Prompt 15: Today I would like you to brainstorm some goals for the upcoming month. A short list of goals that will be attainable to accomplish in one month.

yay I'm all caught up! :) I did this last night but all of a sudden my internet stop working.. grrrrr, so I'm posting this before I head out the door for work! Talk to you later.

4 love notes:

Elizabeth said...

how nice. i wish i could do this. i also like peace, vintage items, reading, love, laughing, being a mommy.

i love your hair, what's wrong with it!?

Amy Renee Martin said...

Very cute! Loved your journaling. Thinking maybe I should do something like this. Very cool.

JAY-J!™ NGUYEN said...

I love this! Especially the one about the things that make you amazing... You are so creative.

chelsea rebecca said...

oh my goodness this is ALL SO WONDERFUL!its really making me want to do the journal prompt real fast to catch up with everyone! haha!!