Monday, July 12, 2010

I am Me

Day 18: The person you wish you could be

I don't like this letter because with all honesty there is NO ONE I rather me than me. NO I'm not perfect but I am the way GOD created me and that's perfect enough for me not to "wish" I was someone else. I thought about writing this letter to myself, "Dear, 18 year old me, slow down!" but after much thought I realized if I went back and changed ANYTHING about my past and I wouldn't be right where I am today and Naked Truth, I love where I'm at and who I am. I've learned that everything happens for a reason and if you give it a little time and a lot of faith, everything works out just the way it's suppose to.


 
 

4 love notes:

Linda Pochinda said...

the letter thing to yourself is great (: I love thing about everything aren't perfect and that you just have to accept and be happy with yourself instead of wishing you were someone els. It's really a good message to send to people, cause a lot of people need to know that kind of stuff. Thanks for sharing ^^

Emilie Lynne said...

You inspire me! :) You're beautiful

RavynRae said...

Very well put! :)

Elizabeth said...

I agree. This has to be by far my favorite post! and this photo is TOO cute!

Happy birthday to my favorite blogger! I wish you nothing but the best + happiness in life. You're an amazing person. I am lucky to have you as a friend :)