Thursday, July 15, 2010

heartbreaker

Day 20: The one that broke your heart the hardest. (Wednesday Post)

Dear B -

you hurt me to my soul, I never got over it but I found the one who helped me get passed it, so thank you because without you showing me what I didn't NEED or deserve I found someone who fits me like a glove, only wants me, and can give me all of his time. A true man and yes I am going to marry him, never ever giving you a second thought!

you lost one,
now HIS half women half amazing

4 love notes:

Elizabeth said...

great way of putting it. he lost an amazing woman!

Lovin' Linda said...

glad you have found somebody that truly loves you! happy birthday

Charles (Illumistrations) said...

I heard that!! Amen!! On another note, just coming by your blog and seeing all this happiness just picks my spirit up...I love it.

Jayka! said...

In your face B! BooYah!