Wednesday, July 07, 2010

fly high on the wing of forgiveness

Day 13: Someone you wish could forgive you

Dear Mrs. Wilson,

who know if this matters now but I know deep down it still does. I'm sorry. Coming from me I don't know how much that even means but trust me when I say it was all a horrible mistake, if I could take it back I would, even if it meant losing all of my favorite moments. I never that I would be the type of best able to do such a thing but I did and I was "that women", I only ask for your forgiveness so I can freely move on from the weakest moments of my life. I can't believe at one point (a large point) of my life I hated you, hated you for "winning", hated you for never giving up, hated you for being "the one", but I know that hate came from a truck full of lies fed to me on a golden spoon, man I was such a fool. I truly and sincerely apologize and wish you the best, I'm sure you have put that entire year and a half behind you and moved forward by now after all it's been over 3 years and it's taken me just about the ENTIRE 3 years how wrong, foolish, and naive I really was. All that wasted love and energy gone to waste, the constant fighting and battling was just a WASTE of time, I see that now and I hope you are happy with the end result because you got what you wanted and I guess what you had all along, it just took me 3 years to get it though my own brain. How I wish our paths never crossed and my eyes didn't set site on what I could never really have. I'm only human and I hope you do understand that. I remain out of your way and I'm sure you'll do the same, I just had to say what I had to say.

Regards,
the other woman

4 love notes:

Elizabeth said...

this must be hard but i'm glad it's over. forgive + forget :)

Kara said...

Wow, I'm not sure what this is all about but it sounds interesting! Writing is so freeing...hope you're feeling as beautiful as you are :)

Reggie said...

Amazing, La. You are truly a chula. Forgivness is great.

jayka :) said...

power to you sis, and hopefully lots of peace now.