Friday, July 02, 2010

Day 8

Day 8 - Your favorite internet friend
Dear Jessica,
You have been such a bright light in my life, I'm so glad we've become blog sisters. You are such an amazing person, so creative, fun, funny, and so sweet. I enjoy reading your blog, emails, FB, and getting your packages. We share so much in common and after finally meeting you in real life I realized how similar we are in so many ways. Thank you for inviting us into your home and making us feel like we've been friends for years. It was so much fun getting to talk to you in person and see you beautiful home and baby's room! I think you are going to be a wonderful mommy, I just know it! Jayka I'm so glad we are friends and I'm so glad you have made the choice to change your life and go Veggie, I'm super proud of you for taking the steps to take control of your life. You are a beautiful, strong women, you can do this. I believe god put us in each other's paths for a reason and I'm so glad he did. I look forward to seeing you again at my birthday party and I look forward to years of friendship and good cooking :)

Love,
lala

10 love notes:

Monique said...

Awwwwwww! So cute! You guys look like sisters! Hugs!!

LESAPEA MUSINGS said...

Too sweet. I will be back soon, have a great weekend.

ericmontoya said...

That's my sister! Ha. Just from reading your blog I can really see how similar the two of you are and you are both really great people and such inspirations for me. :)

Elizabeth said...

this is so sweet! awe, you guys met, how cool.


:)

Jennifer aka. Jasifer said...

cuties, you two look adorable together, great post <3

mel said...

aw that so sweet:)
<3
x

jayka :) said...

hey thats me!

I feel so special :) thank you so much for choosing me and visiting me and inviting me to your party and buying me a pretty dress and writing this wonderful letter and sharing your book with me and all of the other wonderful things you have do or will do!

love u ♥

love, keys said...

how cute :)

chelsea rebecca said...

oh my goodness this is just wonderful!
i love both you ladies!!!!
and you guys look like sisters!!!! i never realized that! how cool!!

Reggie said...

AWWWWW!!! Gorrrr jussss!!!!