Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Day 11

The Departed

Dear Mom,

Why did you have to go... everyday I think about you and how you would do this or that and how much you would have just loved to see Exavier grow and play and be your new little moomooshie. Mom I just want you to know that in my heart is will you will remain till the day we meet again, you've given me the strength of 20 men to make it in this world and there isn't enough words in the English language to express how much love, respect, and gratitude I have for you. Thank you for being you, thank you for having me and my four beautiful sisters, I miss you so much. I love you.

Always,
your baby

7 love notes:

jayka :) said...

I guess it was your turn to make me cry

love, keys said...

this is beautiful <3
she is watching over you so proud babe!

Elizabeth said...

awe, this is too sweet Lala. i am sorry...

Jennifer aka. Jasifer said...

<3 beautiful!
really lovin' reading your letters, they are so emotional and deep, they really capture me. <3 thanks for sharing hun

Cat said...

What a sweet, heartfelt tribute.

xo Cat

BBM said...

u make my cry lala. i love u for this. and i miss my mom ever more.

RavynRae said...

I ♥ this! It's soo sweet! :)