Sunday, July 25, 2010

20 something

The Birthday Kids!

I feel like I'm super behind on posting :\ I haven't even posted pic from the 4th of July/Aaron's bday.. Please don't think I DO NOT READ your QUESTIONS I DO, I DO I will be replying to all your questions tomorrow, PROMISE!!! I was blessed with an AMAZING birthday and I want to give a HUGE thank you to all who played dress up with me for the night and danced the night away, it was by far the BEST birthday to date! A special thank you to my blog soulmate, JAYKA and her fun hubby Anthony for making the drive and spending the day, night, and morning with us, you being there totally made my day 10x more special, we had a blast with you two and can't wait for vegas! I LOVE YOU!!! :)

and without further or due, Our 1920's birthday bash!
to see more and ALL photos, visit my face book here! :)

7 love notes:

Jennifer aka. Jasifer said...

lovely pics! :) <3 and love the new design, wish you could make me one *rolleyes*
Take care hun, still love love love your blog even if you dont post u know, always visit it! :D

Briana said...

Amazing pictures! I know you had an amazing time! :)

Alexandra said...

Looks like so much fun... I love themed parties!

<33 A

Elizabeth said...

how fun! and Jayka met up. happy birthday :)

Amyschmamey said...

So much fun! Happy Birthday! You all look fantastic!

AnieLii said...

Looks like you had a good time with your love one. : )

Kara said...

That looks like suuuch a blast! Beautiful outfit :)