Monday, July 26, 2010

10 things I learned this weekend

1. cleaning your home is cleansing your soul.
2. the biggest form of disrespect is being inconsiderate.
3. relationship are hard, even for the happiest couples.
4. I have a major lack of patients. I need to work on that!
5. Cooking with Ex is my new favorite thing!
6. I haven't enjoyed this HOT sunny weather like I've wanted to.
7. I miss working-out on the weekends.
8. I want to build a book club (I wish Jayka lived closer!)
9. I'm having thrift store shopping withdraws!
10. Something saying nothing is the best way to start and end a disagreement!

a week of three.six.five:

check out the entire 365 project, here

6 love notes:

Briana said...

these pictures are some of my favorite!! & I agree I LOVE cleaning my house it makes me feel so good after! :) & relationships ARE hard, no matter what situation or what kind of couple you are!

Kara said...

Man Ex i SO cute!! I can't wait to have a kiddo to cook with!!! As it is my dog tries to help but all she does is beg and do her pathetic look to get treats so I have a feeling kids will be more fun :)

Chymere said...

love the pictures!! and I really miss your blog too..i'll do better.

Chymere said...

love the pictures!! and I really miss your blog too..i'll do better.

liz said...

i have to say that you and i my friend, have learned the exact same things this week. its as if you read my mind!

sheiswinterwest said...

I'm still learning #3 everyday. everyday is a challenge but in a good way.