Monday, July 12, 2010

10 things I learned this Weekend

1. a woman's work is never done
2. assumptions are the worst
3. my birthday is going to be amazing
4. you can meet valuable people, on the train
5. I'm so ready to get married
6. the more I get into eating and living a healthy life, the more I can't stand eating out :\
7. most "restaurants" put chicken FAT in there salad dressings.. Salad and Fat, yes that makes so much sense!
8. it's easier for me to stay focused when I'm at work..
9. this 30 day letter writing is seriously helping my brain and heart!
10. vacation was long over due!!! :)

3 love notes:

JAY-J!™ NGUYEN said...

Eww? Chicken fat? That's disgusting.

sheiswinterwest said...

that chicken fat ish is f'n gross! =/ yuck! &

Elizabeth said...

i also need lots of sleep too!