Monday, June 28, 2010

without you I'm just me

{LETTER CHALLENGE Day 2 — Your Crush } (Saturday Post)


Dear Mr. Washington,

Since the day you walked or should I say danced into my life nothing has ever been the same for me or Exavier. You truly are heaven sent and there is nobody else in this world I would want as my forever crush! You make me laugh till my belly aches and smile till my cheeks hurt. There isn't a day that goes by that you don't make me feel like the luckiest women alive! You reminded me how special and precious life with unconditional love is! You truly are the man I am going to marry and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and have a house full of babies (BOYS!) Everyday gets better and I never want this, us, you, me to change! (only if to get better) I thank god for blessing me and Exavier with you everyday, you are such an amazing man. Thank you for loving me.

Always & Forever,
your lala

6 love notes:

Jennifer aka. Jasifer said...

b.e.a.utiful post! xoxox

jayka :) said...

awwwwwwwwwww!

so precious :) i love you guys and can't wait to celebrate with you again! and when that wedding day rolls around i hope to be there with my tissue (cuz imma cry baby) and camera to catch every beautiful moment of it! i am so happy that you are happy.

Call me miss priss said...

This is very sweet

chelsea rebecca said...

AWWWW this is so precious!!
and so sweet and wonderful!
and i can't wait till i have a love like yours. so wonderful!

Elizabeth said...

this is too sweet! your love is amazing! ugh. i wish i had it :)

sheiswinterwest said...

you & my brother -in- law are thee cutest!! You deserve to be happy & i can't wait for the wedding!