Wednesday, June 09, 2010

WishList Wednesday

{Aaron Edition, this list will contain things I have in mind for Aaron's birthday, July 4th, only 25 days.. ♥}

There is no denying that my guy is ever so special to me, my son, and our family. I adore him for the top of his head to the soles on his shoes! He deserves everything his heart desires and together I hope know we can achieve it! I've had some really great ideas for his birthday this year, besides showering him with all my love, affection, and attention! :) Here is a list of what I have planned thus far, please give me lots of feed back and if you have any suggestions lovely readers don't hesitate to comment or email me. I always love hearing from you!
The first thing that came to mind this year when thinking of a gift was a watch! No man is complete without a watch, it's one of my very favorite gifts to give and I can't wait to pick one out for him and of course I'm getting it engraved, it will say, "I carry your heart".

The very next thing that came to me was a CALENDAR, I wanted to make this for him last year but time just got away from me, so hopefully this year I can get my S*** together and make it happen. Now when I say calendar I mean Kim Kardashian style calendar lol maybe not so flashy being that I'm not Kim lol ;) But I want to make him a little "sumthang, sumthang" lol you know what I mean haha ;) Anyway I already have a photography willing to work on the project with me, she a former student here at the college and is an amazing photographer, I can't wait!

I also want to get him a new wallet, lord knows this boy needs one. lol I'm NOT into leather (you all should know that) so I'm trying to find a NICE and quality wallet non animal product, any suggestions?

Last year from Aaron birthday I bought him an iPOD touch, well he never got it smh, thanks to lame walmart (another reason I don't shop there) it was "lost in the mail" supposedly it was drop off and no signature was given (WHY WOULD UPS DO THAT?) anyway either mister UPS jacked my ish or someone picked it up and walked off with it, LAME. Needless to say by the time I got my money back it was so passed his birthday! So I'm still on a mission to get him one and I so badly want to engrave it with something cute and witty.
And you know it wouldn't be me without a little homemade something, I always tend to make him a music cd, for every holiday on top of it all, cause we both LOVE music and so many songs define us. So I'll be doing that plus something else that I really haven't found yet, so if only one has any creative, handmade ideas for me PLEASE pass them on.

4 love notes:

love, keys said...

man everything you could possible choose form to get you have it here! how cute is your love and his bday si 2 days after mines.. which means hes COOL AS HELL!

Jennifer aka. Jasifer said...

lovely ideas, like em' all! :) <3

Jayka said...

shopping time! im sure whatever you get him he will love, and the calendar idea is super cute!

Elizabeth said...

wow, a lot of good buys. i loved everything. especially the his and hers!