Wednesday, June 16, 2010

wait a minute mr. postman

these last couple of days my mail box has been ever so sweet to me....

I got a sweet little *handmade* card from one of my students that Graduated and she also made me a cd, can I just tell you my heart jumped for joy when I got this in the mail, it made me beyond happy!! I also got a sweet little note from the lovely Kara of Sunshine and Cupcakes she is beyond amazing and I'm so glad we've become blog friends, her post card truly made my day! To top it off I got yet another goodie package from my blog bestie ms. Jayka of Hey Jayka, we decided to be book pen pals, so she mailed me a "good reads" book and I will be hand delivering her book when I see her lovely face this weekend for her birthday!! I'm so PUMPED!!!
I also got my beautiful earrings from Lizzy-Bear of The little Bee I won a give-away on her lovely blog :) she sent me the sweetest card to go along with it. She is amazing and I love being blog sisters with her!! Needless to say I'm getting a lot more then just bills in my mailbox and that leads me to checking my mail on the regular lol Thank you ladies and i love each and everyone of you, I seriously have a stack of mail to send (LAGGGGG) I've been so busy and without a car since Aaron's accident. But I promise (**YOU***) have mail coming!! :)

7 love notes:

sheiswinterwest said...

all that lovely mail!! i need your address so i can send you your bday gift! its quickly approaching!!

I Love You!!

Jennifer aka. Jasifer said...

you're special ;) xoxo

mel said...

awww oh wow this is so so cute! love it and congrats on winning!
xx

Jayka said...

Yippie! Mail is the best and it looks like you got tons of fun stuff :)

Can't wait for this weekend!!!

chelsea rebecca said...

HOORAY FOR HAPPY MAIL!
i love getting stuff other than bills and coupons! haha.
all those packages are too cute!!

Kara said...

Woooo! Glad you loved my lil postcard :) I've been having so much fun making and sending them!

Elizabeth said...

Awe, this warmed my ♥. You are ever so sweet!

I love how colorful your mail is. I can't wait ^_^