Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thing I love Thursday!

Happy Almost Friday!!!

when he comes him with a bag from Trader Joe's just for me!! Now that's a man after my heart && soul! ♥

I can't say it enough, I'm completely IN LOVE with this book (and almost done) :) please if you haven't you MUST read, read, read it!!

haha I love it when he makes that face (we all make that face) Such a ham and I love it!!

LOVE my Lakers but most important love this MAN!!! When he was crying after the game, my heart stopped! He is next in line after my Aaron!! ;)
“I got a little bit emotional in my postgame interview right after the game just because, you know, I love what I do, and I love helping my team win. You know, even when things maybe aren’t going the way I’d like them to go for reasons I can control and some I can’t, I still pretty much keep my mouth shut and just keep doing my job and remain faithful that things will come around when they need to.

And so to come through tonight again for this team, 14 years in, after so many great moments, it’s always quite surreal and quite humbling to experience it again and do it again. But it’s like being a kid, man; you just never get tired of that candy. Tonight it feels very good, and like I said, I’m happy, but my thoughts are going to Thursday already. ”


Simple, MY NEW OBESSION!! God this stuff is good and good for you, it's pure not not fully of sugar! Thank you Granny Mimi.

5 love notes:

Kara said...

I love it when my man brings me little yummy things :) I haven't tried that tea yet but it looks amazing!!

chelsea rebecca said...

YES SKINNY BITCH!
that book is the main reason i am a vegetarian. i read it almost 3 years ago and i haven't had a piece of meat yet!
so glad you liked it too!
and its so funny.. it makes reading about health actually enjoyable! haha!

sheiswinterwest said...

i need to get that book!! and fisher girl i'm totally in love with him he had me in tears with him you can tell they want it so bad its all over their faces..

Elizabeth said...

i loved the book skinny bitch also. i find it has helped me a lot in my proccess of becoming a vegan!

liz said...

P.S i definitely need to try that tea now!