Friday, June 25, 2010

Run with Scissors and accept a 30 day Challenge !

 the wonderful and creative Janel at Run With Scissors is hosting an AMAZING challenge that I just couldn't turn down! I'm a little (ok a lot) late in the game but who cares I'll catch up ;) this is such a WONDERFUL idea, it gets you away from your key board and back to basics with a pen! LOVE IT! I have to admit I'm a little shaking about the "drawing" of it, I'm a terrible artist lol but it's all in fun! ;) Don't laugh to hard at my pages! I just think it's a great way to free your mind a little bit everyday! All you need is a pen and pad! 30 days to go lol Looks like the group is on 11, ok time to kick it up lol So I'll be posting a lot today and tomorrow playing catch-up ;) so fun! Check it out here, Run With Scissors.

here goes nothing....

Journal Prompt Number 1: Create a full page design introducing yourself :)
Highlight your name many times in the midst of your design.

Journal Prompt Number 2: What is the BEST part of your day?
Is it working out? Is it "quitting time" at work? Is it dinner with the fam? What is it?
You can write about it, draw it, sketch it, doodle it, anything you like!
 


Journal Prompt Number Three: It's always nice to share with someone why you love them. Today, I want you to draw a picture, doodle, sketch, of a person who you love, or admire. Then, write that person a letter telling them why they mean so much to you! 
 
Journal Prompt Number 4: What does your heart look like? It can be literal, it can be symbolic, it can be broken and need fixing...anything!

6 love notes:

Reggie said...

La, this is sooooooo cute!!!!!! I do things with my journal all the time like this!!!!!!

Reggie said...

La, this is sooooooo cute!!!!!! I do things with my journal all the time like this!!!!!!

Reggie said...

La, this is sooooooo cute!!!!!! I do things with my journal all the time like this!!!!!!

JAY-J!™ NGUYEN said...

Awww. :]

jayka :) said...

i saw this on your sidebar and was like so excited. i bookmarked the site with the prompts but i wasn't sure if i wanted to catch up or wait until they were done and then do mine. maybe i will attempt to play catch up so i can finish with you. (if you don't mind me jackin your for all your fun projects)

Elizabeth said...

wow, this looks pretty cool. i actually am doing this on my journal :)