Thursday, June 10, 2010

rainbow, lollipops

“Color possesses me. I don't have to pursue it. It will possess me always, I know it. That is the meaning of this happy hour: Color and I are one. I am a painter.”

I will be joining Cat from No Wooden Spoons on a weekly challenge to seek out the colors in my life and all around me. I personally love this challenge because I love taking photos and I LOVE color so much!! Color is happiness!!

CAT: Basically, there is a new 'color of the day' for each day of the week. Each day your goal is to try to capture that color using photography and post about it on your blog or flickr!

Here is the weeks lineup:
Monday, June 14th: Reds (&pinks)
Tuesday, June 15th: Oranges (&yellows)
Wednesday, June 16th: Greens
Thursday, June 17th: Blues
Friday, June 18th: Purples
Saturday, June 19th: Rainbow/multi (&grays &whites)


Visit No Wooden Spoons to Join In on this excellent challenge and begin to fill your camera lens with beautiful colors!! Can't wait for Monday!!!

13 love notes:

Cat said...

Yay! Thanks for joining in! I think this is going to be so fun and can't wait to see the colorful world through everyone else's eyes! :) Thanks for the shout out too!

xo's
Cat

Alexandra Hoover said...

Aw this sounds really fun! I think I may have to do this!

chelsea rebecca said...

holy heck this is incredible!
i can't wait to see this whole project!!
hooray for all the colors!

Jennifer aka. Jasifer said...

What a fun challenge! :D

JAY-J!™ NGUYEN said...

I really like that picture... and this challenge sounds fun, but I don't like colors.

Chymere said...

This is a cool idea!

Adele said...

An amazing image!
- Adele
MOLTOCURIOSA.COM

Briana said...

June 14th (my birthday) is the best colors :) hahaha this is so cute!

kirstyb said...

love that picture x

S and O said...

that is such an awesome picture...
love your blog :)

have a nice weekend!

xoxo
Olivia

Walk The Sand said...

Amazing photo. LOVE it.
Hope you had a great weekend.
x

Elizabeth said...

This is too cute! i love all the colors.

Erin said...

How fun. That photo is perfect. :)