Monday, June 21, 2010

nothing like a birthday

There are many amazing, talented, sweet, kind, and giving people in this world, if you're lucky you'll meet a some, be-friend a few, and get to know a couple. I met Jessica Taylor aka Jayka from blogging, we sharing so many of the same interest, life experiences and most certainly a love from family and LIFE! Saturday Aaron and I drove 6 hours down to Jayka's house to celebrate her birthday. This was also Jayka's and I first meeting. I already knew she was an awesome girl but once she invited me into her home, let me use her blankets, and introduce me to her family, I knew she was one of those falling stars you catch and put in your pocket :) So Happy we met and so excited about building our friendship. Today is Jayka's birthday is please stop over HEY JAYKA and wish her a happy birthday! (heyjayka.blogspot.com)

Thank you for a great weekend doll ♥ Enjoy your day!!!

5 love notes:

Briana said...

aww Happy Birthday!!! Thats so amazing that you got to spend her birthday with her! I can't wait until I can finally meet you Lala :)

Jayka said...

yay for birthdays! I am so happy you guys came out here. THANK YOU FOREVER!!

Elizabeth said...

awe, this is sweet!

sheiswinterwest said...

Happy Birthday Jayka! & i agree with Bri i can't wait to meet both of you wonderful ladies!!


i love you!

chelsea rebecca said...

OH MY GOODNESS!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JAYKA!
that is so wonderful!!
and how exciting that you guys met!
you ladies are simply the greatest!!! hooray for blog friends!!!