Tuesday, June 08, 2010

la la la means I love you

The lovely and oh sweet beautiful Alex of Alex's Wonderland tagged me in this FUN 8 questions, thanks doll! Please read and enjoy my 8 answers!


1. What is your favorite pair of shoes that you own or have owned?
I have such a "thing" for shoes it's hard to choose just one favorite but for the sake of this tag (lol) I will choose one pair of my *current pair of shoes, my black short boots, I got them for Charlotte Russe, about a year or so ago and omg one of thee best purchases I've made they are so cute but not only that sooo comfortable and great for dressing up any outfit

2. What is one of your favorite guilty pleasures?
Jerry Springer and Nickelodeon haha :) Don't Judge!
3. Your house is on fire and you can only save three things, what would they be?
Besides my child and hubby!! My laptop, purse(because it has everything I really want in it anyway ha), and my photos!

4. If you could live anywhere in the world, regardless of cost, where would it be?
I don't know an exact location but in a big house on a huge lot with lots of grass and tress and a tire swing! I want me own farm lol

5. If you could meet one famous person, alive or dead, who would it be?
This was hard but I choose, Obama. ♥

6. What is one of your favorite places that you have been to in your life?
DISNEYLAND!!

7. Do you have any sayings, mottos, or guiding principles that you try to live your life by?
Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.

Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught.

Everything happens for a reason. Nothing happens by chance or by means of good luck. Illness, injury, love, lost moments of true greatness and sheer stupidity all occur to test the limits of your soul. Without these small tests, life would be a smoothly paved, straight, flat road to nowhere; safe and comfortable, but dull and utterly pointless.

The only people you need in your life are the ones who prove they need you in theirs.

Basically life is what you make it, if you wanna be happy, get happy, the moment you decide to live is the moment everything else will just fall into place! -elle

8. What is one song that you could hear over and over again and never get sick of?
Ordinary People - John Legend



but really ANYTHING this man sings... MY god!!


Thanks again to the LOVELY Alex for tagging me, I love questions heehee you rock love! and now to tag 8 lovely readers;
-Jayka
-Bri
-Keys
-Kara
-Daja
-Weesha
-Luz
-Jasmine
-Lizzy-Bear :)
and here are your questions:
1. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
2. Do you remember your "first kiss"?
3. What's your favorite thing to do alone?
4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
5. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
6. POOF! You just found a magic lamp, make three wishes?..
7. What would your last meal be?
8. If tomorrow was your last day on earth, how would you spend your last 24 hours?

can't wait to read your answers!

5 love notes:

Jennifer aka. Jasifer said...

aw, I really wanted to do this, what a nice post hun! love it! :D can't wait to read the other ones...tag me. *blush* <3

Elizabeth said...

This tag is amazing! i love how you want to meet Obama and live in a farm :)

love, keys said...

<3 thanks for the tag mama :) im gonna do it right now! hehe

Jayka said...

I agree with the farm, and that song is one of my all time favorites.

Briana said...

YAY thanks for tagging me! this was a really fun post! :)