Wednesday, June 02, 2010

In Search of Summer: May 31st

{memorial day♥}
I had a small gathering at my house for memorial day, I made lots of vegan goodies and my sister made me virgin margarita :) We had such a great time I was happy to be in good company in the comfort of my own home and my heart wall made for great photos lol and funny moments! Please CLICK HERE to view more and all photos from Memorial weekend, there was so many and it was hard to choose but it they are all so fun! check them out :)

17 love notes:

Jennifer aka. Jasifer said...

beautiful, beautiful, beautiful pictures love! <3

Elizabeth said...

Yum, and you sure do know how to have fun!

♥Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder♥ said...

oh yum the food looks great and the babies are gorgeous it looks like it was a really fun time.

Amy Renee Martin said...

your vegan yummies look delish! and this looks like fun times. :)

Irresistible♥Icing said...

What lovely pics!

I just started following and love your blog doll.

Stay sweet!

-Mimi @ Irresistible Icing

Lovin' Linda said...

wonderful pictures! so cute!

sheiswinterwest said...

food looks yummy!! and i wish i was there to have fun with you guys =(

Weesha said...

oh man, I LOVE bbqed corn! I'm going to have to get some now after drooling over these pictures. I love that wall btw it's so pretty!

chelsea rebecca said...

LOVE all the photos!!
that corn looks ridiculously delicious!!! and do those veggie kabobs!!
AND I LOVE YOUR HEART WALL!!! so cute!!
plus the dress you are rocking is super awesome!!
such a great weekend!

Earth Mama said...

Looks like a delicious bbq!

:)Lisa

Briana said...

<3 glad you had a fun memorial weekend! pictures are fabulous as always! :) love you!

the "L" spot said...

i didnt know you are a vegan! love it. i'm a vegetarian, and the first thing i noticed was the tofu on the shishkabobs!! love that too!

big booty judy. said...

lovely photos.

Emma Jade said...

Your little one is the most handsome thing ive ever seen!
Than corn looks scrumdiddlyumpscious!
xxxxxx

Kara said...

That looks like the bessssst memorial day celebration! The kabobs and fruit look delicioussss. And how cute is your son?! Seriously, he's so super handsome.

Alexandra Hoover said...

Thanks Love! I tried to keep it to 8 bloggers, but you were actually one of the ones I had wanted to pass it on to, so if you would like to do a post and answer those questions you can consider it officially passed on :-) I think a few of the ladies I tagged are on blogging hiatus right now anyways, so it works out ;-)

Alexandra Hoover said...

(And you have officially been added to the post!)