Wednesday, June 02, 2010

In Search of Summer: May 30th

{summer project}

thanks to the beautiful and oh so creative Katie at Color me Katie I was inspired for my 1st of MANY summer craft projects.
before
and after.
FUN colors and awesome photo opts! :) My dinning room is now filled with love 24-7!
one of my very favorite things is to work on fun craft project especially during the summer, when you have nothing else better to do and have lost of white walls to fill! :) Go it a go and let me know! And please visit, Color me Katie she is amazing and such an inspiration!!

5 love notes:

{irene} said...

very cute!

Briana said...

that is adorable!! I love it!

Elizabeth said...

this is too cute! i love it!

chelsea rebecca said...

my heart is melting!! this is SO ADORABLE! and with sunflowers??? AH I LOVE IT!!!

Kara said...

I love Color Me Katie, her posts always make me so so happy! Awesome wall art :)