Thursday, June 10, 2010

In Search of Summer: June 7th

A worker of mine asked, "how do you have the energy to do things during the week.." seriously it's all about attitude! For my family is EVERYTHING to me, I want them to be happy just as much as I want myself to be happy. Aaron's days off are typically during the week, so I feel it's my JOB was gf (wife), mother to MAKE the time and FIND the energy to get out and do stuff. I mean honestly, isn't that the reason why we WORK so HARD, so we can have the means to live our life, how we choose?... Once you make it a habit it's like second nature, I don't even think twice to do something fun during the week or make dinner every night. It's just the type of women, mother, wife I want to be and family I want to have.

Like I mentioned before the great thing about summer is that it's still daylight when I get off work, so that alone puts me in "let's do something" mode! Monday after work we headed to John's Incredible Pizza for dinner and some fun!

We had a great time and won A LOT of tickets lol Ex is getting so good at these games, he beat me in basket ball and blowing!! What a love!

On a side note, I encourage you to take control of your life, stop saying there is "no time" and just make some, there is 24 hours in a day, don't tell me you can't find a moment to spend with a loved one having fun. Life is too short and time waits for no one. Remember YOU ARE as HAPPY as YOU CHOICE TO BE! You shouldn't need a special day to create memories, I'm not a rich person (in money) so I know lots of FREE, cheap things we can do as a family. So weather you paint rocks, do some baking, go for a swim, or take a trip to Disneyland. Just have fun doing it! Cause if your not having fun, what's the freakin' point! ;)

3 love notes:

Jayka said...

♥ ♥ ♥

chelsea rebecca said...

i love this!
simple fun times with the ones you love is what its all about!

Elizabeth said...

I love collages! this one is really nice!