Wednesday, June 09, 2010

In Search of Summer: June 6th

Sunday we went back to the fair, this time in the day and with BOTH my boys :) the great thing was he had tickets left over from Friday and I got a lot more pictures in plus the sun was bright and I was ready to have a good time! Needless to say Ex was more then excited to get to hit the carnival two times in a week! (so was I) haha We won lots of stuffed animals, good fruit smoothies, bubbles, swinging, RINGS, crafts, and the fun house!

6 love notes:

Jennifer aka. Jasifer said...

im doing so bad at this summer challenge, I've taken some random pictures, might post them later but they are really boring, I haven't had much time to have fun. But your pictures are LOVELY! you see to do fun stuff like every day with your fam. I love it! <3

Elizabeth said...

You are having so much fun this summer! love the photos, and you look too cute missy!

Jayka said...

your pictures are so good. they make me feel all happy inside :)

sheiswinterwest said...

you always make me smile!

Kara said...

Omg that looks like the best time ever, and how cute are your rings?! Love!

Emma Jade said...

cuuuute! Love the pics! And the rings are awesome!
xxx