Monday, June 07, 2010

I'm alive! and he is too :)

Hello all my loves! Sorry I've been so off and on MIA with my blog post, I've been super busy and on top of that life is happening at full force. I have some really great and not so great things to share with you all and I can't wait to get catch up with my Summer post, I've some really awesome photos :) my 365 is suffering (i've manage to keep up with TAKING the photos but haven't posted any of them :\ LAG!) but I really be working really hard today and tomorrow to get it all up for you reading pleasures!! I've missed reading EVERYONE'S blog, I've felt like a part of me was missing... (not reading your blogs) is it weird to miss people you never met??!? I thin not! :) I'm a firm believer that when things are going so well and you are SO HAPPY, the devil well throw a fork, a hammer, a wrench, just about anything to get you to slow down, and be unhappy! KEY is to STAY happy, and look on the BRIGHT SIDE! On night/Saturday early morning, Aaron was in a really bad car accident. *you can breathe* he is ok. BLESSED to say he walked away without a mark *THANK YOU BABY JESUS* because after you see these pictures of his hard you'll wonder how that was possible just like I still am. One of the first things I told him was, "what would I do without you.." thinking about losing the one you want to spend you life with is HORRIBLE!! Coming home (our apartment) from work, he was less then 3 mins from home, he fell asleep behind the wheel and crashed into another car. If you can even imagine my heart STOPPED when I heard those words, "I've been in an accident" needless to say he is OK and THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS! Really! I can't stand how people get so bent up about a CAR, if you have your life, count your blessings, plus that's why we have car insurance! I was able to keep my cool, in order to keep *him grounded and stressed and I have to say I think I did a fine job! :) We didn't let this ruin our "life" or our weekend, we let the day pass and let it stay right there, in the pass. Now just moving forward and letting the insurance people do their job! For those of you who already knew about this, thank you so much for you love and prayers, we really do appreciate it!

9 love notes:

Jennifer aka. Jasifer said...

omg, so glad he's ok! thank god. can't imagine how you must have felt.
Hugs tight! <3

Briana said...

OMG. Thank GOD he is okay!

Jayka said...

wow. i teared up reading this. i am so happy that you guys are so strong together and that his is okay.

Elizabeth said...

i am so sorry about this. i know how you must have felt. thank god he's okay love!

JAY-J!™ NGUYEN said...

Omgoodness, I'm so happy that he came out without a scratch! That is truly the grace of God at work in you all's life.

Kara said...

OMGOMGOMG!!!! Thank God he's okay and best wishes in taking care of the car, insurance and money drama!

rachel said...

I'm so sorry to hear about this LaLa! But so so glad he is ok, that's all that matters!! xxx

Emma Jade said...

Oh gosh! So glad he is ok! Lucky lucky man!
I kind of love the fact you even took photos of the car!

sheiswinterwest said...

OMG!!! those pic took my breathe away.. God was def. in that car with him i'm so happy he is ok.. it's a miracle because it really doesn't look like it was suppose to make it out! i love you guys!