Monday, June 28, 2010

I love blogs, blogs, blogs, blogs, blogs, all over the world...

So instead of trying to play catch up with the current challenge happening on Run with Scissors, Jayka and I decide to do this one together and do one post a day and we will finish together :) Instead of rushing this amazing project, we tend to enjoy it! I'm glad I don't have to try to cram 5 or 6 entries in one day! So now onto day five!
Journal Prompt Number 5: This page is dedicated to your favorite blogs!! What are they? Are there any blogs that you can't go a day without checking?

13 love notes:

chelsea rebecca said...

hahaah i love the blogger "b"!! what a cute idea!!!!
i love love love all these journal pages! SO AWESOME!!

Love.Addiction said...

I love it..! i cant wait to see the other pages..! this page is sooo cute..!

Love.Addiction said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jayka :) said...

I am so loving our journals :)

Elizabeth said...

i love the colorfulness!

BBM said...

u are such a sweet girl lala ... love u! xoxo!

Jennifer aka. Jasifer said...

AW!! how sweet, I see my name *blush* you're such a sweetheart, love you! you're my favorite too!!

Emma Jade said...

yay! i'm in there!
Love this!!

love, keys said...

i see mee! :D
cutenesssss!

JAY-J!™ NGUYEN said...

I feel sooo late. Thank you, LaLa! :D You don't know how much this means to me.

JAY-J!™ NGUYEN said...

I feel sooo late. Thank you, LaLa! :D You don't know how much this means to me.

JAY-J!™ NGUYEN said...

I feel sooo late. Thank you, LaLa! :D You don't know how much this means to me.

sheiswinterwest said...

i love it!! & i see my name!! lol
i love you LaLa!!