Friday, June 18, 2010

FRIDAY QUESTIONS

HAPPY FRIDAY!! I'm super happy about how fast this week went by! :) Since I haven't gotten any real questions on my FORMSPRING, I seen this on E l l e S e e s, her Friday Questions:

1. What's the weirdest rule you had at a place you've worked?
I once worked for a Medi-Spa where one of the partner of the business INSISTED that all employees wore a full face of make-up and heels EVERYONE while in the office.. that lady was bananas.

2. What's the most annoying commercial on tv?

 nuff said smh hahaha

3. What word or words do you constantly spell wrong?
too many lol I'm a terrible speller. That's why I love FireFox and it's always working spell check!! lol

one thing that did come though my formspring was:
"Without music, life would be a mistake. music is expression, music is hope, music is sorrow, music is pain, music is emotion, music is beutiful, music isnt judging, and most of all music is amazing... :) do you think so too?"
--random but yes absolutely, positively I think so too. I love music to my soul, it's truly moves me.

As always I love hearing from my readers and friends so please if you have questions ask them :) http://www.formspring.me/simplyl

1 love notes:

Elizabeth said...

Awe, sweet post! That last question was a little random but it makes a good point!