Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bonnie is the new Andy

 Aaron and I took Ex to see Today Story on Monday, ok all I want to know is, who cried? I was balling my eyes out! What's up with Pixar lately lol Needless to say the movie was amazing, they did a wonderful job and it was WELL WORTH the wait! I loved it, if you haven't seen it, what are you waiting for. But please take some tissue! I loved the new little girl, omg she is too cute for words (Bonnie) but I couldn't find any pictures of her :P Exavier really loved it, he loves the first two so I was certain he was going to but at the end he said, "mommy I loved it!!" heehee he is so he's mother's child lol One of my favorite parts was when Buzz went into Spanish mode lol I just love how Pixar movies always seem to have the hidden adult humor, it's great! I have to say I think this one is my favorite of the three, it was just really developed and kept my attention the whole time! And KEN is hilarious!! hahaha

13 love notes:

Reggie said...

Guess who is back????

I missed you,La!

Elizabeth said...

awe, now i want to go see it. i'm taking bee next week!

Alexandra said...

Ahhh! I want to see it. I never even thought about seeing it but everyone has been raving!

AnieLii said...

I cried too. I love his movie.
Bonnie is the cutest little girl..

Cat said...

Crying? Toy Story? Maybe I DON'T want to see it then!

I tagged you in my latest blog!

xo
Cat

Elizabeth said...

By the way, you are AMAZING! My new layout is wow! In love here :)

Aimee said...

I used to love watching Toy Story when I was little! I haven't seen this one yet, but I don't have any kids so I have no excuse to go to the movies and see it :(

gor(jess). said...

i realllly need to go see this now ! ahhh . lol. i see your reading put on your crown --- how is it so far ?? i keep seeing the ad for it on the subway ....got my attention for sure

JAY-J!™ NGUYEN said...

I definitely got teary eyed...

Kara said...

I'm going to see this this weekend with my little brother and I can't waaaait!!!! :D

chelsea rebecca said...

AHHH BONNIE!
i love her!
she dresses exactly how i used to dress! tutus and homemade jewelry! i love it!
do you think they will do another movie with bonnie as the main kid???!! i hope so!

Monique said...

I loved it!!

sheiswinterwest said...

i suppose to see this tomorrow! i'm glad you enjoyed it!