Friday, June 25, 2010

30 DAY LETTER CHALLENGE

{Day 1 — Your Best Friend}


Dear JuJu,
I know I tell you on a daily bases how important you are to me and my little family. You bring so much positivity into my life and truly make me a better person. I'm blessed to have met you and to have you play such a huge role in my life. Beyond the regular things of a friendship has; listening, laughing, sharing, caring, loving... I think the most important part of a friendship is that you learn from one another, learn new things and adopt new ways of thinking and living. Our friendship has all that and more, you passed on so much wisdom to me that I will forever be grateful. Almost three years of friendship and I can not even remember one bad moment. You should me the true gift of treating your body right and that's it's ok to be different. So many of my past friendships were filled with TAKE TAKE TAKE, no friend at all. I was used and never appreciate by so called friends. With you it's like we are on a contest battle of who can give more to the friendship lol You rock hyna and I can't wait to run away to Brazil together one day! I love how our laugh lights up a room and everyone wants to sit at our table because we are always a good time. Like I always tell you, YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE! I admire you and everything you stand for my dear friend! Exavier adores you and your like he's counter part! Nothing matter where and when we always have a good time, we are Sam and Carrie! I love you to pieces and I'm so great we are best friends!

Love,
LaLa

5 love notes:

JAY-J!™ NGUYEN said...

Yay for best friends. :]

RavynRae said...

I've been thinking about doing the 30 day challenge..hmm..might do it. :)

Elizabeth said...

I must say this photo is adorable and having a best friend and someone you can count on is an amazing feeling!

LaCara said...

How sweet, this was so perfect! I'm so glad you decided to do this challenge, I look forward to reading your letters! :D

<3

Jennifer aka. Jasifer said...

beautiful post! I've been thinking about doing this project now when Im in US, if so where can i get that cute button for it you have on the side bar, or can I just copy it from you. LOVE this post/project! :) xoxoxo