Thursday, May 06, 2010

Things I love Thursday

everything that I'm loving this week & sum

Mail Call!! Yesterday I got an unexpected surprise in my mailbox...

Jayka has to be the sweetest women alive, she so kindly sent me thee best gift ever, no reason, besides she thought I would like it and she thought of me, how amazing is that! Thus why this women is my blog bestie and a gift from god to bring so much happiness to me and to the blog world! If you don't follow her and read her blog daily you are missing out, she is incredible and ever so inspiring!! Thank you so much Jayka I love love love it so much, it's perfect in every way! You are the sweetest!
{HeyJayka visit and follow}

Recently I was introduced to the wonderful world of package exchanges, it's a wonderful and fun thing. I will be sending out my very first TWO package exchange boxes this weekend. I entered a vintage exchange as well as an accessory exchange, I can not wait for my package buddies to get their stuff! If you haven't catch wind of these exchanges you should look into it, it's a great way to meet new people and get items from all over the globe! I am thinking about hosting an 'summer' exchange next month,
stay tune! ♥

It's no secret that I'm totally in love with Beyonce I seen her new video for the first time today and can I just say, BRILLIANT!! This song was already one of my favorites and now I'm 10x more in love with it because of this great vintage 50's feel, she is so great!!! see video click here! Enjoy!! ♥

Do you all know Micaela of Dolce Vita, we are going to be pen pals... yes you should be jealous! If you haven't notice I'm a little obsessed with Snail mail, it's the best!

These kids are AMAZING, born and raised RAW Vegan the cutest videos ever, my bff know the family and always shares stories and these videos with me. I can't wait to meet them!! ENJOY, please now The Strawberry Skulkers
Happy Almost Friday ♥
what are you loving?

5 love notes:

Briana said...

Awww that is sooooo sweet!! I need to start following her! & I miss having a pen pal LOL! I need to get on that asap!

Dorian said...

I like that in Beyonce's video she's totally paying tribute to one of Bettie's videos where she's displaying her name in large cards and dancing around. Really cute stuff. Where do you go to get into package exchange? It sounds fun!

Elizabeth said...

That is so sweet! the chickies are too cute, and having a pen pal is too fun :)

Sam Witwicky. said...

I loved that video! I'm not a Beyonce fan but that video was awesome and the lyrics found a way to hit home. Kudos to Solange as well

Mary & Aly said...

i love your blog sooo cute : D

:** kisses aly

http://redlipsandbluejeans.blogspot.com/