Wednesday, May 12, 2010

sweet nothings

last week I was special enough to receive two packages in the mail :) I got my winnings for Kara and my Vintage Package for Maggi, I was super excited and it was perfect timing to remind me why life is STILL good, it seriously turned my frown right around, thanks ladies and please check your mail boxes something is headed your way! ♥
My winnings from, SUNSHINE CUPCAKES my little owl family, sadly mama owl didn't make the journey and get smashed on her way home to me :( but babies are happily sitting in my kitchen in the new cute shelf I picked up from the thrift store, $3. Kara sent me a little extra, this cute guy she handmade, he is now hanging from my living room curtains! Thanks so much Kara you are the best!


I signed up for a Vintage Package Exchange and I got partnered up with thee best gal, Maggi is such a dream boat, I'm glad I've met her, her package was absolutely heart felt and full of love, thank you so much Maggi I loved it so much!!! You are the best, I can't wait for you to get yours!

11 love notes:

Briana said...

So cute!! I love the little owls!

JAY-J!™ NGUYEN said...

Aww, I'm sorry the mamma owl broke. :[

Maggi said...

Yayayayayayayayay! So happy everything got there safe and sound!!! I'm so sorry your owl got busted in your other package. :(

The Pale and Pallor Princess said...

Love the owls. That vintage package exchange is the coolest thing! Too bad I missed the sign up date :(

http://thepaleandpallorprincess.blogspot.com/

chelsea rebecca said...

happy mail is seriously the greatest.
i love the vintage swap!
HOW FUN!
sorry about the mama owl! so sad.

kirstyb said...

ah i love getting mail x

Elizabeth said...

getting mail is always fun! i love owls also :)

atropa belladonna said...

your welcome love :) and thank you for the comments :)
<3333

Miss.Fortune said...

really cute..
i had to put on the sad face when i saw mama owl sitten there torn to pieces though

Kara said...

OMGGGGG MAMA OWL DIDN'T MAKE IT?! I'm soooo sorry!! I thought I packaged her properly :( I'll make it up to you sweet thang.

Jayka said...

such cute stuff! but poor mama owl