Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Q and A with love

here comes another round of Question and Answer I feel so great when I get your guys questions! :) keep them coming!!
www.formspring.me/simplyl


one reader asked via FORMSPRING-
What are 20 basic items that every woman NEEDS in her closet?
1. little Black Dress
2. Slim fitting Black Pants
3. a Multi-Purpose Bra (strapless, cross, etc)
4. Jean Jacket
5. Black Leggings
6. a Floral Print Dress
7. a colorful scarf
8. Pair of Cute Flats
9. Black Wrap
10. Fun Weekend Tee
11. Black Suit
12. The Perfect Jeans
13. Tote Bag
14. A pair of black heels
15. Black Pencil Skirt
16. Fun Cardigan
17. SPANX
18. Cute Pajamas
19. over-sized tee
20. the SEXY box (Lingerie, costumes, etc etc) lmao -don't judge me! ;)

another reader asked also via FORMSPRING-
what other items of clothing do you think are essential for ladies? what about shoes?
I hope the list of 20 above pretty much answered you question... I will tell you a little more about shoes :) I think it's essential for women to have heels, cute flats, a pair of killer boots and flip flops! That's pretty much what I live off of! :)

A few readers asked this question, sorry it took me so long readers but here it goes..
where did you buy that floral dress that you wore on day 11?
I bought this floral strapless dress at Forever 21 about a year ago, it's one of my VERY VERY favorites, it's super comfy and makes me feel great when I wear it!

another reader asked this before but I'll answer it again,
how tall are you?
5'5 or 5'6 I really have to clue lol I can't remember the last time I measured myself or got measured. If it's that important to you I can do a real measurement, just let me know, but I guess I'm average height for a women.

How many hours a day do you spend blogging or online?
well that's a little personal lol JK ugh I wish I knew, too much I'm sure! Bloggin is a huge passion of mine and I also love reading my sister blogs and finding new blogs! So I spend a lot of time just reading, when it comes to personal bloggin I take time and a lot of ENERGY into each of my post, the words, pictures, etc, my spelling may not always be on point and I may miss a few words but my heart is always poured into each and everything I post on my blog! At work I'm always online, working and sometimes working on my blog and reading blogs I spend about 8 to 10 hours at work and I can't lie when I get home I always check my email and read blogs while I'm making dinner. How terrible do I sound right now? lol I'm just being honest, hope that anwsers your question.

How do you take so many pictures?
lol I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing... Well for me it's a great thing, I love it! Taking photos is also a HUGE passion for me and the way I live my life, with a camera in my hand. Being a mom, not wanting to miss a moment, helps! Also I my camera stays in my purse at all TIME, I take it every where I go, if I'm at a restaurant camera is ON the table, ready to go, always make sure I have back-up batteries and it's out in hand or in my pocket! Once you've decided you don't want to miss a thing, you wont!

Your layouts are always so nice, bright, and happy how do you find them or make them?
Thank you so much! Anytime someone complements my layout it warms my heart, cause just like my post, I take A LOT of time to work on each and everyone of my layouts! So Yes I do make them myself, I've been working with HTML since I was 9, self-taught and still learning. My current header was made for me by, the Beautiful & Talented Keys she is amazing and her layouts are always on point! Keys and I will actually be opening a blog soon, offering our services, Layouts, headers, photography, prints, picture edits, etc. We will work together to create for a nice price! So please if you have a blog you would like us to "fix-up" don't be shy, email us!! I'm currently working solo on a blog and I can't wait to show you all the finished product!



Please Keep all your questions coming!! I love reading and answering them! You are all so great!! www.formspring.me/simplyl

5 love notes:

Briana said...

I love the 20 items question/list!! PERFECT :)

& I am right there with you about how long you spend blogging LOL! I feel like I am on my computer all day and most of the time it is reading blogs and finding new ones!! Blogging is such a great hobby I must say <3

JAY-J!™ NGUYEN said...

I really liked the 20 things you thought belonged in a girl's closet. :] I'm not a girly girl at all, but some of that stuff, I'm really considering... Like the pencil skirt, the little black dress, the black leggings, and the colorful scarf.

chelsea rebecca said...

these are two funny!
people always ask such random questions! haha.
i love your 20 ESSENTIALS list!
and i'm def jealous of all the pictures you take. sometimes i am so good about taking pictures but when i'm out and about i always forget! but i'm getting better haha.

HOORAY FOR Q&AS!

Elizabeth said...

Yay. a lot of my questions were answered. I'm going now to ask more, and i have to say it again. i love that floral dress!

Emma Jade said...

Why do i only get creepy questions on my formspring?
I love the 20 items list!
xxx