Thursday, May 20, 2010

life wouldn't be the same

{without you}.

Happy Birthday Sister
you never looked better and you've never been happier
that makes me the happiest and luckiest girl to be able to call you my sister
i love you


Today is my sister's birthday and I can't be happier for her, birthday are such a blessing, so many people don't celebrate there own birthday or hind there age, lie, etc, etc I never got nor understood that, you should be HAPPY and BLESSED to have another year of life on this earth, it is what you make it, so make it good, life is to short to be nothing but HAPPY, she recently found a guy who is putting a smile on her face and the joy back into her life, that is all a sister wants for her sister, she is a prize and I'm glad a MAN finally won her and knows the treasure he hold! Happy birthday sister, I know you are reading this because you stock my blog but you better NOT be crying. I love you so much. Enjoy your day, so because I know they are your favorite here are some quotes for you!

“And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.”

“Your birthday is a special time to celebrate the gift of 'you' to the world.”

If there's something that you're dreaming of then may it all come true, because you deserve it all...HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

5 love notes:

Briana said...

yayyy happy birthday to your sister!!

Cece said...

Am I gonna get one of these :) happy birthday vita Lala said it best....love u

Elizabeth said...

Too sweet. happy birthday!

the EyeZuh said...

happy [belated] birthday to ur sissy!!!! :)

sheiswinterwest said...

happy birthday!