Tuesday, May 04, 2010

life goes easy

10 of my favorite things in PICTURE form, inspired by the lovely and beautiful, Ms. Jayka of HeyJAYKA, read && follow♥


1. Favorite hobby?
photography taking pretty pictures.

2. Favorite tv show?
ghost whisperer // criminal minds

3. Favorite restaurant food?
veagn desserts!!

4. Favorite thing to shop for?
vintage anything.

5. Favorite animal?
ELEPHANT♥

6. Favorite song?
"I'm a puzzle yes indeed Ever complex in every way And all the pieces aren't even in the box And yet you see the picture clear as day" - BEYONCE - FLAWS & ALL

7. Favorite word?
L I V E !

8. Recent favorite youtube video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNBsg43cdTc&feature=player_embedded
"I wanna be your sunshhiinnnne!" still dying laughing.. smh.

9. Favorite movie?
"Lying's the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off - but it's better if you do" - CLOSER

10. Favorite childhood memory?
make-believe.


tell me about your favorites...

11 love notes:

Briana said...

I love this! I think I'm going to do this :) and that video is hilarious LMAO!

Jayka said...

i loved to play make-believe! i used to always go into space :)

Elizabeth said...

oh this is amazing! i love your list. i also love vintage items and the movie Closer. great choices!

knk said...

great post
veert interesting ok here we go
1. my fav creating new things
2.my fav animal dog
3.my fav movie so many
4. my fav words are in my blog

BBM said...

i love this lala! goodness i love ure blog! xoxo!

Dacia said...

I love your list!! I think I'm going to do this soon! :)

Jennifer aka. Jasifer said...

Nice! I'll let you know about my favorites! :) I love criminal minds too...obessesed, I have to buy season 3 and 4. :D

Elizabeth said...

Let's go vintage shopping together! It's my favorite too :)

Emma Jade said...

that elephant pic is so cute! I want to take pictures and go vintage shopping with you!
xxx

JAY-J!™ NGUYEN said...

That video is so funny, lol... and I really like this post. :]

Miss.Fortune said...

you have the best pics ever to describe your blogs..my favorite "make believe" took me back to my childhood. made my heart smile