Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Just Wright, right

*smh* we've seen so many of the films off "Our Movie" list but yet I haven't given you all the run down on any of them. sorry Aaron, Exavier, and I went to see Just Wright opening night. **yes I love him that much lol** Seriously the movie is better then I even thought, acting was great and Queen and Common have a great on screen chem I LOVED IT!! I would so watch it again. Plus this film as turned me into an even bigger Queen L fan, she is beautiful and confident and I love that! Aaron really liked it also and thought Queen was amazing! If you haven't already seen this movie you really should, it's a great date movie or fun to watch with your girls and drool over Common. ;) Exavier mostly enjoyed the basketball scenes lol and yelled out GO LAKERS during them lmao. I also fell in love with her Father in the film (Queen Latifah) they have such a cute relationship! This is definitely a feel good film and makes you wanna just love, be happy and smile. Go support and see the film!

8 love notes:

Briana said...

I saw this movie too! I thought it was pretty good, better than I expected! Common was looking too good for words LOL! & I too loved the relationship she had with her daddy it was really great!

A.R. said...

i kinda want to see this.

Jennifer aka. Jasifer said...

omg, i just HAVE to see that movie now, so many has said such great things about it. a must see! :D

love, keys said...

i've been wanting to see! now i musst

sheiswinterwest said...

i loved this movie!! it just made me happy but lonely because i don't have a boo. lol

Elizabeth said...

I want to see it so bad!!!

Emma Jade said...

i never get around to going to the cinema! I need to make a list like yours!
xxx

Jayka said...

dude i ran out there opening night too! i love love love them both, and this film was awesome. its so PRETTY and makes you feel all yummy inside.