Friday, May 28, 2010

In Search of Summer: May 27th

It's no secret to all my faithful readers that I'm a huge SKY lover, I love the sky, clouds, I could watch and take picture of it for hours! So it's no surprise that one of my very favorite thing about summer is the beautiful sky, I well there is no summer with SUNSHINE!

The sun was shinning so bright yesterday and well the sky was clear as day, although it wasn't so warm, we had a really bad chill in the air and lots of wind, none the less summer is coming look at those clouds!!
And it could never be summer with out palm trees, come on, I live in California, I love how the palm tress reach out and touch the sky, so beautiful!!
what's sunshine and sky without BUBBLES!!!! Ex and I just love to blow bubbles.. like I said it was really windy so it was hard to capture a lot of photos with bubbles :P we will have to tried this again on a not so windy day but I do have to add it was really sunny, Ex needed to go in and get his baseball cap! :)

13 love notes:

agnes said...

magnifiques photos, j'aime beaucoup

Who are you Weesha? said...

such beautiful pics! I love skies too, I'm always taking pictures of sunsets and clouds and I'm one of those annoying people who take pictures from aeroplane windows haha. Your pics make me homesick for Goa :(

Jennifer aka. Jasifer said...

Ohh!! pretty pictures! :D love em, this really gives the summer feelings!

Chymere said...

I haven't stopped by in a really long time, my apologies! I LOVE the new layout. Your blog/pictures really does make me sooo happy = )

Elizabeth said...

bee loves bubbles too! great photos.

Briana said...

BUBBLES!!!! <3

Sharnae Nicole said...

Amazing pictures && Your blog is so pretty & creative :)

TreenBean. said...

Beeeeautiful pictures.!
Its makes me super anxious to get my first official professional camera. :- ]]
Also, I just noticed your Bucket List.
Awesoooooooome.!

Jess said...

Beautiful photos. Hope you have an awesome week x

Chandra said...

Sigh. Coming to your blog is not only inspiring, but comforting and stress free.

I love it.

Madi Rose said...

i lovee love this whole search for summer thing! summer is one of my #1 favorite things ever and i love all of your pictures.
ps. your blog is so so cute and i have been trying to find a way to change my layout. how do you do yours?? if you dont mind sharing that is =)

much love, madi rose

chelsea rebecca said...

those pictures are INCREDIBLE!
i clicked on them and made them larger and seriously my jaw dropped! so cool!
HOORAY FOR BUBBLES! too fun!

The Yellow Door Paperie said...

O so awesome (: