Wednesday, May 26, 2010

In Search of Summer: May 26th

I've joined a group of bloggers In Search of Summer. We will be documenting summer in all forms in all parts of the world. Asking the question, "What does summer mean to me?" If you want to join, just visit this post and email Mary at theyellowdoorpaperie {at} gmail [dot] com with a link to your blog and start posting!♥ Today is day one of the search and here is my idea of a summer in the making...

Nothing like bench seats in the sun, I love having my lunch OUTSIDE in the sun during the summer, Vitamin D, is all you need!! :)


Flip flops, toe rings, and painted toes! A sure sign summer is near and here. I live in flip flops and I love summer color toes and cute toe rings!!


Flowers are in great bloom and they smell so good!! I love bright, bog flowers, they just make me so happy!!


how can you tell summer is around the way?...

9 love notes:

Elizabeth said...

I love this post, and your profile is too cute!

i can tell summer is on the way because everyone in Fl is walking around half naked! he he

S and O said...

pretty pictures!
I love your sandals :)

xoxo
Olivia

chelsea rebecca said...

oh wow this is great!!
i love hearing about everyone;s summer!
and i love that picture of the sandals in the grass! so cute.
summer means endless amounts of popsicles and book reading!

Jennifer aka. Jasifer said...

love these pics. so nice,really gives me the summery feelings, thanks for sharing hun! <3

The Yellow Door Paperie said...

So cute! Love the photos!

mel said...

wow gorgoeus photos i love this post! its so inspiring, i''d love to do this next summer:)
xx

Briana said...

your pictures are so beautiful!
Summer to me means Ice cream, Disney World, and of course the BEACH! :)

Michely Medeiros. said...

love the idea and flipflop rocks!!!!!

Jayka said...

i now want to go shopping for sandals! cute pictures, this project sounds interesting.