Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I don't wanna sleep

...if your not here

New Trey Songz video, ‘Yo Side Of The Bed’ Starring the lovely Keri Hilson. Now I was already a huge Try Songz fan after this last cd but after watching this video and crying (literally) I love him and Keri even more!! They did an amazing job with this video and it truly bought back memories when my sister left to Iraq, nothing can describe the emotions and fear you have when you have a loved one in the military but this video did a great job at it. I have much respect for him for dedicating this song to our soldiers. Watch and Enjoy.

8 love notes:

Stephanie said...

Omg Im about to cry :( what a great video

sheiswinterwest said...

This video is so beautiful yet so sad.. i have friends in the army so it brought on some serious emotion.. they def. did their thing with this video.

atropa belladonna said...

crap that made me cry

agnes said...

superbe vidéo, mais malheureusement qui est une vérité, pour toutes les familles, qui ont déjà vécues cela.

Briana said...

Trey is the best! This video is sad but I loved it so much! I think everyone needed a video like this

Lexy said...

LOVE this video. Very emotional, they both did a good job and Keri Hilson is so pretty!

Lexy of Beautylicious Fashionista

Elizabeth said...

wow. it is sad.

love, keys said...

this videos way too sad!
but its lovely.