Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Q & A

it's makes my happy when you ask question, leave comments, remarks, and quotes?... :) So I gathered enough question from my Formspring, emails, and comments, so I will be answering your questions today! :) This never gets old so keep asking away!! Just make sure you look back on old Q&A to see if your question has already been asked and answered :) click here!

what camera do you have?
ujifilm - FinePix A 805

“Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.”
Yes, I agree..? I'm not to sure what the person meant by this but I do love quotes and this is one of my faves. So thank you, I think...

when are you and aaron getting married?
That's a good question, maybe you should ask him lol I've learned not to rush ANYTHING in this life, all good things come to those who wait, when the time is right he will ask, I know it! I would love to get married "already" but again there is no rush, we are enjoy each other and still building a STRONG foundation that it take to make a marriage work, we both DO NOT believe in divorce so we have to do it right! :) Hope that answers your question.

where do you live
I live in a 2 bedroom apartment, in California in San Bernardino County in the city of Rialto. lol I didn't know how specific you wanted me to go. :)

do you want more kids? how many?
heehee I do! Funny thing is about 5 months ago I was "one and done!" but I don't know what happened... lol I've always wanted a big family but it wasn't until I had one that I realize how much money and work it takes. I'm up to three in my head lol Meaning I want two more, BOYS! Three boys in total! :) We shall see how that plays out.

where is your favorite place?
Anywhere outdoors, in the sunshine, with my two men! ♥

where do you get your layouts from?
I make all my own layouts, READ HERE.. I have decided after being asked by some of my blog sisters (to make layouts for them) to open a service window for anyone who is looking for layouts and/or headers, I don't have a set fee, we can talk about it, work it out but it's something I love doing (thus why I change my page so much :)) I'm also planning on teaming up with KEYS to create all your layout, header, photograph, edit needs! :) Stay tune!

I love your layouts! :) where can I get one like yours?
:) Thank you! Please see question above!

As always thank you for all the love, support, and questions! :) Keep it coming... http://www.formspring.me/simplyl

4 love notes:

Alexandra Hoover said...

The Q&A is fun! It's always cool to learn more about people who you feel like you know anyways just through reading their blogs! The new layout is cute, very summery, and I love all the pictures!!

<3 Alex

Elizabeth said...

yay for Q&A!

Briana said...

I can't wait to see the layouts you and Keys make! Your both amazing at it!

chelsea rebecca said...

oh i love these!!
off to ask you more questions!!