Monday, May 24, 2010

the birthday rule!

One of my really good friends, celebrated her birthday this saturday at a Jazz club not to far from my house. I had never been there before but let me just tell you it was love at first sight and within the first 20mins I told Aaron "I AM, having my birthday party here!!" :) The atmistfear was amazing and the music was so on point, for anyone who truly knows me knows that I'm not into the whole "club scene" so I wasn't to thrilled about going until I realized it was live jazz on one side and a club on the other, I mean it was so amazing and the crowd was so much more mature then a regular night club, I loved it!! So needless to say we had an amazing time and I was so happy to see my good friend so happy! I will be planning on my bday being there now! AND YES I'm still sticking to my theme!! :)This place allows for decorations, isn't that amazing!! If you want to see more photos just go to my facebook but here is a few and a video you must see to believe lol!



  

6 love notes:

rachel said...

This place looks amazing! What a great choice of venue for a birthday celebration!! xxx

Briana said...

Aww looks like a lot of fun! I love live Jazz!

sheiswinterwest said...

do i have to fly down just to see how amazing this party of yours is gonna be because i will ;-) & the theme is abs. amazing!

LaCara said...

Wow all of you look great! The club looks like a fun place! I hope you have a good time there for your birthday! And I love the new design :D

<3

love, keys said...

aww. this looks so amazing! <3

Elizabeth said...

awe, looks like lots of FUN!!!