Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Beautiful Inspiration

{inspired by the always so lovely and motivational Monique of Curves and Chaos}

Monique did a post today about, Inspiration & Beauty she did a line up of women who inspire her and did a mini tribute and thank you to them for being confident in there size and beauty despite what the media might think or say. I loved it and was moved to make my own list of lovely ladies who I absolutely love and admire.

My list is as follows; Sara Ramirez, Queen Latifah, Candice Huffine, America Ferrera, Mo'Nique, Jennifer Hudson, Jill Scott, Anna Nicole, and Ashley Graham. All beautiful, confident and courageous women who are HOT no matter what size and shape they are. I think it's important to remember that regardless of your size, it just matters that your HEALTHY AND HAPPY! It's so important to me that I'm happy in my skin, despite what other may think, feel, and believe I should look like. It's always great to see these women on the red carpet, movie screen or tv just to give young guys a DIFFERENT and MORE real look at what women are, we come in all shapes, colors, and sizes. Embrace who you are and what you have! A big thank you to Monique for always staying on her positive game on her blog and spreading that love all around! Now tell me lovely readers, who inspires you?

8 love notes:

agnes said...

Elles sont magnifiques ces femmes, et mes préférées sont Sara Ramirez, Queen Latifah (je l'adore)

Who are you Weesha? said...

ooh I love this list, I have to say I'm a little disappointed with Jennifer Hudson lately but whatever makes her happy I guess. omg Jill Scott is ust beyond beautiful, she's like this radiant, magical soul!

p.s love your new design too, it reminds me of perfect summer happiness!

Elizabeth said...

a lot of amazing woman on this list! very inspiring. i love how you don't have to be size 0 to look amazing!

chelsea rebecca said...

this is wonderful!!
i love love love america ferrera! and jennifer hudson!!

La fille aux chaussures caramels said...

You're right in your post. I'm a Plus Size Beauty and I'm proud of my body and my beauty. As you said, the most important thing is to be healthy and happy.

Life is beautiful, it's not a matter of size.

big booty judy. said...

i love this post. <3

Emma Jade said...

i think american ferrera is beautiful!
xxx

Jayka said...

you got all my favorites up there! very sexy ladies :)