Monday, May 17, 2010

27 Dresses Challenge - Weekend 21, 22, 23

This was the weekend of events for me, Graduation weekend for Scripps College (my job) so I worked 7 day this week and still strong strong day 8 since I wont see a day off till Saturday! But I have to say it was amazing and I had a great time and so very emotional seeing some of my favorite students leave, it was so beautiful and the weather was PERFECT and I must say my dresses were on point too lol, enjoy!


Friday



Saturday



Sunday (I had a little guest star in this photo lol my son is too funny and wants (NEEDS) to be in every photos, what a ham lol he is posing and everything lol)


Hope everyone had a great weekend, I need to start reading and play catch-up it sucks when you're "OFF-LINE" all weekend you have no idea what's going on in the internet world... now on to reading lol

5 love notes:

rachel said...

Great pictures! I love love *love* day 21, you look beautiful! xx

Briana said...

your so beautiful!! How cute is he posing with you LOL awww love it!

love, keys said...

haha so cute <3

Elizabeth said...

Too cute! i love the dresses :)

sheiswinterwest said...

your dresses are too cute!! & lil handsome is too funnny he is really posing :-)