Thursday, May 13, 2010

27 Dresses Challenge - Day20

Today was a farewell for the current Dean at my Job, so yes that means I'm boss-less I have mixed emotions about the whole thing, her leaving was a huge shock and I'm still working though my feeling about it, the party went well, I wore this black dress today and dressed it up with the wrap (from Pairs given to me by a friend) for the party. I got a lot of complaments today, that's always nice! Hope everyone is having a great Thursday, I work SEVEN day this week, yes no day off till next week smh oh well I need the $$$.


Happy Almost Friday!!

10 love notes:

LaCara said...

You look so pretty! I really love the wrap, it is gorgeous! <333

Check out my blog and follow please :D

www.ohlalacurves.blogspot.com

chelsea rebecca said...

ohhhh this might be my favorite!
i love pashminas!
and i love that color!
so cute!

BBM said...

bonita! ♥

Briana said...

beautiful!!!

Alexandra Hoover said...

Very pretty wrap! I love presents from friends visiting foreign countries :-)

<3Alex

Elizabeth said...

I must say, this look suits you. You look very mature/motherly. I like it a lot :)

Jennifer aka. Jasifer said...

What a beautiful black dress on a beautiful girl. <3

Adele said...

Great scarf lovely :D
- Adele
moltocuriosa.com

Emma Jade said...

you look AMAZING! I love love love the pashmina!
xxx

Kristin said...

Loving that gorgeous wrap!