Thursday, May 13, 2010

27 Dresses Challenge - Day19

As Good as it Gets a personal update for all wondering and questioning.. I'm good, better and getting better each hour and each day. I had a moment of weakness due too much stress and unexpected happenings but all is well and hey that's life right?! I just dusted myself off, put on a dress, and called it a day ;) Hope you enjoy yesterday outfit! love you all so much! BTW that's for all the sweet comments and remarks on the 27 dress post, I really enjoy reading them, they truly make my day everyday, so thank you!


Only 7 days left in the 27 Dresses Challenge!

10 love notes:

Briana said...

Im glad your feeling better! Stress gets to all of us but we have to get past it because all it does is eat up time from these wonderful days! I love you and I am here when EVER you need me! I LOVE this entire outfit im telling you green is your color hahaa :) those shoes are to die for!

Miss.Fortune said...

omg..those shoes are gaw-jus! lol you gotta say it just like that! they made me almost jump through the computer screen

Dacia said...

I'm glad you're feeling better chica! I love love love your shoes!!! And your all around style.. you are seriously the cutest!

A.R. said...

cute. <3

Jayka said...

dude i could eat those shoes, they look so cute! beautiful as always

BBM said...

u just keep getting cuter and cuter! and with those dimples girllll ... ure the CUTEST!

Lovin' Linda said...

i <3 those shoes!!

The Pale and Pallor Princess said...

yay, glad you're feeling better. You look great!

http://thepaleandpallorprincess.blogspot.com/

Kristin said...

Love that vibrant color. You look fabulous!

Elizabeth said...

Lovely color and it should be longer! i was enjoying the dresses!