Wednesday, May 12, 2010

27 Dresses Challenge - Day18

Can I just say you are all so amazing!!! Thank truly form the bottom of my heart for all your kind words and encouragement, it truly means the world to me and made a huge difference on my mood! Thank you, Thank you! I would like to share with you all that things are getting better, I had a rough week and a half but I'm making the most of things and moving forward! Positivity is so important! Moving on to day 18, I was feeling so pretty in this outfit yesterday I got so many nice remarks!! I felt great in it, that's what is most important!



while you are enjoying dresses.. please be sure to stop by the lovely 27 Dress Host,
Mrs. Jennifer she has amazing style and is drop dead gorgeous!
jasiferlionsclub.blogspot.com

also check out this Princess with no pants!! Her outfit are always colorful and amazing!
thepaleandpallorprincess.blogspot.com

7 love notes:

atropa belladonna said...

oh darling you're so gorgoues in these dresses
:)

Dacia said...

you looked great and your cardigan is super cute!!

Hillary said...

Your shoes are so adorable!!!

chelsea rebecca said...

YOUR CARDIGAN IS INCREDIBLE!
love it!
you a rocking this challenge!

Jennifer aka. Jasifer said...

You look gorgeous LaLa! :D love aving you on this challenge! <3 and thanks for the feature (*^_^*)
Hugs tight*

Elizabeth said...

This one is also cute. i love the red, and it's cute how other women have joined!

Jayka said...

such beautiful women, and pretty dresses :)